Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pretty Gifties

I know I haven't been on again in a while. I was here, just didn't have a lot to post, I guess.
But today I do have some pictures of some very nifty gifts that were given to me by my step Son who came to visit for a week end! I have to tell you that he always brings me the most wonderful gifts....he totally 'gets' me! He's also a wonderful step Son and not just because he gets me and brings me such wonderful things. He's just also fun to be with and his visits are always pleasant and interesting.
 This visit he brought me a most wonderful big wall calendar....ZOZO the Magic Queen! If you haven't seen this artist or her works just Google it! Then there's gorgeous ceramic sphere on a iron rod for the garden, a box of  different blank ATC cards, a big bottle of glitter glaze and it was all packed into a very shiny pretty satin tote bag that he made! Yup, I was in heaven!! So here's some pics to show of the calendar and some of the page art, the sphere and a not so good shot of the tote, but at least it shows the pretty colors of the satin.
The calendar!

ZOZO Queen Art

another page

and one more!

ceramic garden sphere!

Luscious tote bag!

8 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Dang! What a step son! Was it your birthday? Such a very thoughtful boy indeed.

Star said...

Re: Sharon
LOL! No, my b'day was back in Feb so these were a combo late Xmas/b'day because he went out of the country for vacation over the holidays.
Star

Emelie said...

What wonderful gifts, and garden ball, I thought of all the things you have to go with it. Do you ever break your glass things and make a stepping stone, using a foil pan for a mold? I Used quick crete to do that and my daughter did that also. Wonderful calendar, looks like your art. It is wonderful to have a person really get who you are.

Not outside so much to day, did cooking for our injured neighbor, and had a meeting. Not too productive just a bit, but there are hours left to do something. Rather cold outside.

Glad to see your gifts

Diane said...

Wow, he really does get you--great treasures!!

Unknown said...

Boy he sure knows who your "are" doesn't he? Fun stuff. And glad you had a good time with his visit.

Anonymous said...

A very nice post! Sometimes I stop by to hear the song on your blog too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I wanna step-son like that Star :)

Hugs
Val

Janny said...

Nice! Beautiful work on your Blog;o)

Post a Comment