Friday, October 18, 2013

In case anyone was wondering and hadn't given up on me, I'm still here! As one can see somehow in all of Bloggers changes, my blog has been discombobulated. I just didn't have the heart to go through and take time to fix it all. But, I'm thinking now that I miss it and maybe it's time to tackle making changes and updating everything. I'm not a whiz at all this so may take me a while to get it all done. Not coming on here made it hard to visit all my regular blog friends as well, so I'm behind on everyone and I miss reading and looking at everything. Part of the reason for stalling for so long, is that I found Facebook and I swear it takes much more of my time than Blogs did! But I adore both places!!                                                                    I also pulled away from any real art for a while, didn't mean to, it just happened. But now I'm trying to get back on track with art, also. I've joined some wonderful groups and just took another class that I'm loving and would like to find money to take a FEW more!                                                                                        Besides all that, LIFE got in the way again as it often does for me. It's involving major changes for me but good ones for sure. Unfortunately, it's taking much longer than I had planned and it leaves me totally unsettled and a home full of stress and anxiety. When "things" fall into place, I hope to be leaving the cold North woods and going back to the South where I loved it so much. I miss my daughter way too much and need to be near her, so my initial plan is move to N. Alabama (Tuscumbia) and then decide if I stay put or maybe travel on to Central Mississippi. I wanted to be there before our Wisconsin winter set in but it's not looking like it will happen before Spring, now. It doesn't leave me being a happy camper at the moment. Once I decide on a change, I'm impatient and want it to happen NOW! I've been waiting for this to happen for years but never dreamed it would be such a difficult task with all it involves for me. It will be a new start, a chance to be near my daughter, a new life and the chance to be ME again! So, there's my news and update....just hang on, it could be a fun ride along the way!

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

Good to see you blogging again....I sent an email but not sure you got it....I sent to feathersnowfly

Post a Comment